Saturday

Welcome To My Ordinary Days

I am so glad you stopped by, and hope you enjoy your visit here! I started this blog as a place to share everyday things that I think make my "ordinary" life as a wife and mother extrordinary!! There is such magic and wonder to be found in every single day...if we only stop and take time to see it.

I was thinking, when I began this blog, what kinds of things I would like to include here. So, I thought you might like to know also? Maybe some of them will appeal to you and bring you back for another visit. So, here we go:

Simple pleasures
Lots of "pretty girly stuff"
Children~ Kids Stuff
Being a help mate
Wisdom from God's word
Homekeeping
Home Decoration
The Art of Thrift
Holidays and Traditions
Wisdom from the Past
Mealtimes and Menus
Reusing & Repurposing
Music & Art
Gardening
Homeschooling
Sewing
The Art of Femininity
MYO (make your own) ideas
and much much more!!!

I hope to see you again very soon!!

BLESSINGS~
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment